Bring the mobile world into your conference room with Avaya Scopia video collaboration!
Avaya Scopia Video Collaboration
With Avaya Scopia video collaboration, you are able to collaborate face-to-face with staff, partners, and customers from anywhere. Join your virtual meeting room on any device (PC, Mac, mobile, etc.) and interact as if you were all in the same location. Avaya Scopia video collaboration makes it simple and convenient to connect.
The Avaya Scopia portfolio delivers advanced HD video, voice and data collaboration on the premise or in the cloud:
- Endpoints for board rooms, conference rooms, desktop, personal and mobile video collaboration.
- Network infrastructure for multi-party conferencing, network connectivity and firewall traversal.
- Management software for scheduling, directory services, device and bandwidth monitoring and control.
- Cloud-based virtual meeting rooms for teams who want the productivity of in-person meetings, through monthly or annual subscriptions.
Avaya Scopia Video Gateway for Microsoft Lync
Highly scalable and affordable, the Scopia Video Gateway for Microsoft Lync is a cost effective solution for integrating systems with existing video conferencing solutions. The Gateway is easily implemented as a shared network resource, eliminating the need for costly or even unavailable endpoint upgrades to make video systems compatible with the Lync application.
What are the benefits of Video Conferencing?
- People spend less time traveling – more time accomplishing their goals.
- Attendees have access to presenter’s resources: documents, presentations, correspondence, spread sheets, pictures, diagrams and programs files.
- More “uptime” by getting the right people involved.
- People communicate more often – sharing information more frequently.
- Better decisions, more people are involved in the process and a better understanding based on real time visual and audio collaboration.
- Product and program development from nationwide and worldwide resources.
- Crisis management in real time to have immediate consensus.
- Faster decisions since the right people are included in the meetings. Walk away with results and action items, not to do lists.
- Streamline response to customer opportunity or problem.
- Time to respond to an opportunity or problem.
- Coordination of personnel resources to achieve objectives.
- Decreases direct meeting costs:
- Car rental, fuel
- Taxis or other public transportation
- Phone costs, network costs
Contact us today to schedule a video conferencing demo.