If your phones go down, what’s your backup plan?
For a limited time, BenComm is offering a 5 SIP line solution for your phone system for only $49.95 a month! It will provide you with:
- 5 SIP lines (expandable to 15) in case your regular phone lines go down
- Cloud-based auto-attendant
- Overflow for regular trunks
- Overflow for conference calling
Contact us today to take advantage of disaster recovery solutions for your business at 301.670.0938. Please note that a network evaluation is required in order to successfully implement a SIP solution.
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is recognized as an excellent way to fully achieve integrated communications over Internet infrastructure. Its flexibility makes it ideal for video, VoIP, presence and instant messaging. The implications of SIP to your businesses can be significant. Today’s business environment increasingly relies on effective communication between people and locations.
Advantages of SIP Today:
- Cloud Redundancy: Adding SIP trunking to your existing VoIP system takes all the advantages of a hosted solution and applies them to your more feature-rich on-premise PBX, including backup auto-attendant, cloud routing of calls, and cell phone redirect.
- Backup Trunking: (See BenComm Express offer on page 1.) For businesses not ready to use an entire SIP trunking solution, the advantages of using SIP as a backup are abundant. With existing trunking in place, adding SIP as a backup:
- Gives yet another layer of redundancy.
- Adds bursting capacity: If you run out of traditional trunks, your IP PBX can start using SIP trunks.
- Auto-attendant in the cloud: If there is a full system, Internet and trunking outage, callers to your system will get a cloud based menu with the same options as your PBX. The routing, setup in advance or on the fly, would then route to cell phones.
- Burstable: With SIP trunks, the number of voice channels is flexible and can expand to your needs.
- Local Presence Anywhere: SIP is not a geographically located service, therefore it allows you to have an office location that can present itself as multiple locations while appearing local.
- Futureproof: Protects your original investment by adding new services and capabilities via downloadable software. For example, presence is an inherent feature of SIP-based systems; it allows the system to recognize your location and availability, routing communications to the correct locations and devices as your schedule changes.
SIP in the Future
In time, you will create your own individual profiles to instruct communication networks on your preferences for how and where you can be reached, by whom, and when. For example, dialing your phone number will reach you wherever you are, on whichever means of communication is available to you at the time (cell phone, PDA, PC, tablet or even a wearable communicator). Furthermore, location-based services when traveling provide countless options to you based on your personal profile. You can make dinner reservations, alert your London office when your plane lands, tell your hotel what newspaper you typically read, all preferences which you can set and/or change at any time.
Contact us today to learn more about our disaster recovery solutions.